Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sorry

I can't believe it is Thursday....the week has totally gotten away from me! Here are a couple of thoughts from the week so far:
  • The "Chaplain for the day" for the State Senate was a blast! I spoke for 5 minutes but it was cool to be in front of so many great leaders who are trying to make a difference in our great state!
  • Thanks to Sen. John Wiles (who attends NStar) who had me down there!!
  • Got to see Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle, I have met him now on a couple of occasions and I have enjoyed my time with him each time!! He seems to be the real deal!
  • I got down there early and was walking around the Senate and saw a guys name on a desk and it was Ronnie Chance, an old friend of mine from growing up in Fayetteville! Ronnie is a big player now and it was so cool to get caught up with him!
  • I feel like we are on the verge of a tidal wave here at NStar and I just don't want to miss what God has in store!!
  • Jamie & I met yesterday with Brian Dodd, a great friend, who was HUGE in helping us think thru some big decisions we have coming in regards to future capital campaigns here at NStar.....thanks Brian!
  • My buddy David Eeles & his wife Angie flew in from Phoenix last night and Dave is interviewing at a couple of high schools. I pray it works out for them to move here - they are great friends from college, Dave & I played baseball together at Liberty and Anne & Angie cheered together there!! Great to get caught up!!
  • It has been a week and we have so much good coming down the pike - I can't wait!!!

No comments: