Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday recap

  • Today was my last day not speaking - I am SO ready to go next week
  • I heard Marlon knocked it out at NStar - it is so good to be away and know that with the guys we have speaking, you never miss a beat!
  • Anne went to the service and said the worship was AMAZING!!!
  • NStar was 11 years old today - we will celebrate our anniversary next weekend
  • I visited Oak Leaf today and Michael and his team did a super job! The worship with Will Goodwin, a great friend from way-back, was great and Michael did a great job kicking off their new series! God is using these guys in big ways and they have some super days ahead! Saw a bunch of buddies at Oak Leaf as well!
  • My Titan baseball team practiced outside this afternoon (60+ degrees) and it was awesome - Gotta love a pretty day and playing baseball - doesn't get any better!

I have been out two weeks from speaking and I am done with being out - I am ready to go!! We start our new series "Take-Out" next week - I am so pumped! This the heartbeat of who we are - I can't wait!!

No comments: