Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New


After a great Creative team brainstorming time this AM for our Brave-heart series that is coming in February.....I got to spend some great time at lunch with our worship team......these guys rock and it was a blast to hang out with them and just say thank you!!

This afternoon I got to meet with the new football coach for Allatoona High School, I am going to help them next year with being their football chaplain. The Coach, Gary Varner, is assembling a first-class team of coaches and I have no doubt they are going to build a great program there! I can't wait to be involved and help out any way that I can! It reminds me so much of the early days of NStar, when everything is just a dream, and you are putting together the leaders that will take you into the future!!

We are so blessed to be so involved in the schools near us....and I so pumped about Allatoona coming on board! The principal, Scott Bursmith and the Athletic Director Benji Morrell are laying a great foundation for the future and we are stoked about helping out on the ground level! Go Bucs........!!

No comments: