Thursday, January 24, 2008

Influence

Today I was reading my blog lines and I came across the post from Craig Groeschel.

He was talking about the transition that he has been through in his ministry at Life Church in Oklahoma. He closed by saying something that I have always felt but never been able to put into words......Here you go......

Integrity + Longevity = Great Influence!

If you look at the great churches and leaders, they are always led by those men that say.......this is where I am called, this is where I love to live, this is where I want to raise my family and I am going to do my very best to see the vision through! When I think of great leaders/Pastors such as; Rick Warren, Andy Stanley, Bill Hybels, Johnny Hunt, the late Jerry Falwell and many others..........these men lived out that quote so well!!

I pray that I grow old at NorthStar and I pray that one day when the integrity I have lived life with and the longevity I have in this community will result in great influence to be used to tell MORE the story of how God loves them and wants to change their lives!!

Thanks Craig for a great post today!

No comments: