Saturday, September 1, 2007

What's a man to do?

I am dying today.....
  • Braves vs. Mets at 3:30pm
  • My beloved GT Yellow Jackets vs. the dreaded Irish at 3:30pm
  • West Virginia vs. Western Michigan at 3pm (I don't care - but my Mountaineer wife does and if Momma is happy my life will be a lot happier as well)
  • My little girl is cheering this afternoon for Due West Hoya rec. football and I am on a guilt trip from her you would not believe for not attending (this one is gonna cost me)
  • Gotta pull for Oklahoma State vs. UGA tonight (sorry Dawg fans but gotta start early pulling against the Dawgs - Like Coach Richt - not the Dawgs)
  • Tons of other great games on.......just too much!!!
What a great weekend it would be to get wins from all of my teams - Tech needs one to start the season and beating the Irish would be huge!! The Brav0's need a win in a big way to stay in the hunt for the playoffs......Oh well - the basement is cool and the wings are hot and I am tuning out to tune in for a great day on the tube!

No comments: