Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday evening

  • Loved talking about what it means to "share" of what God has blessed us with!!
  • I am really excited to see what it looks like when people "try the tithe" next weekend on "GameDay".....I am praying for an unforgettable day!!
  • During my baseball doubleheader today - one NStar family on my team had a call from a friend that wanted to know if you give off the "gross" or "net"....not a conversation normally had at the dugout!!
  • Love Extreme Home Makeover.....I cry every time!! We have so much to be thankful for!!
  • We split our double-header, played awful first game and incredible second game!!
  • Today in our services we asked how many people had been disconnected from God before their time at NStar...at least 70% per service (Overwhelming!!) I always realize that - you just forget until you see all of the hands!! Those lives are what it is all about!!
  • Next week is Gameday......I am nervous/excited/thrilled/scared/trusting/worried.....all of those emotions but yet a peace that great days are ahead!!
  • I love our NStar team - they are incredible & such servants!!

No comments: