Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Details

I am probably like a lot of Pastors & Planters and I do not like details......they scare me but they are a necessary evil! In my first few years of NStar when I was Ike's associate, I had to worry about and take care of all the details...great training ground for what I do now! I have been in creative planning meetings since 9am this morning and there are so many things that have to happen just right to make things go and our team nails them each & every week!!

Details are funny, if they are taken care of, you do not even notice but if they are forgotten......everyone knows!! Thought I hate details and am not great at them, they are part of what makes things go! My role on Sunday is just part of the big picture and though I may be the most recognized of our team, I am certainly not the most important!! As we say on the diamond, it is the little things done right that win games!!

Every Sunday is someone's first time and maybe someone has been inviting them for 6 months & praying for them to have a great experience here at NStar.........the little things to them will be a really big deal!! Details....gotta love them and gotta love the team that makes them all happen!!!

No comments: