Wednesday, September 12, 2007

1997

Yesterday I took some time to look at some notes that I used for a message in January of 1997. NorthStar was three weeks old the first time I spoke and it was so funny to look back at the notes of that message and remember all we were thinking & feeling at the time! The energy, passion, excitement, fear but resolve that we were going to watch God do something that was bigger than us! Now 10+ years later we are about to step out on a new adventure with our True North video venue and all of those feelings that I am having again!! Game day is always exciting but it brings it comes with butterflies too! Tonight we are doing a preview service for some families of the new venue and I am speaking from the main auditorium and they will shoot it live.....Game Day!

No comments: