Saturday, September 1, 2007

How about those Jackets..


Tech fans are never confident in big games....I will be honest, my expectations were low with the GT game today!! I am blown away at how complete the squad looked at South Bend!! Could this be the year? It was great to see NorthStar product Tyler Evans with big playing time today and local legend Jonathan Dwyer, a true freshman, with a TD on his 2nd collegiate carry!! Dawg fans, let us enjoy our day!! How about the Mountaineers of Appy State taking it to the Michigan Wolverines....gotta love College Football!!

If the day was not good enough...WVU won big (my Annie is happy) and my little girl's rec. football game was cancelled because not enough of the other team showed up!! I am out of hot water with my 10 year old - that is really good stuff!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout them....what a game!
DB

Unknown said...

the dawgs won too...thanks for the shoutout!

Unknown said...

Flag boy is waving his banner proudly today!! Nerds.

M&M's PLACE said...

Go GT boo georgia