Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday

Great day today!! I started today meeting with my accountability group....3 awesome men that I asked to meet with me once a month and help speak truth in my life. These guys are in their 50's and have raised great families, have great marriages and done super in each of their careers. Even more than that; they love God in a big way, they love NorthStar and I know they love me! They are not a board but a group that can ask me about anything at anytime and a group of "wise" men that I can bounce things off of personally......what they have meant to me, I cannot put into words! I look so forward to our time at Cracker Barrell and how I always feel when I leave!! Thank you guys!!

We are continuing moving ahead to Game-Day at NStar......we have some pretty funny stuff coming out about it!! Keep your eyes posted on our website!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have those kind of men in your life. ALL men need that kind of group. Especially with the enemy "roaring like a lion" ready to devour them. And you are no exception. (you know that better than that)
Praise God for your group....just maybe God will provide that same kind of group one day for my husband. Always praying.