Thursday, August 30, 2007

Momentum

I remember hearing Ike Reighard say, "You are never as good as you look when you have momentum and you are never as bad as you look when you lose momentum". In our 10 years of existence as a church we have had many years of great momentum and then there have been years that were not as strong! When you catch the wave of momentum, you have to be so wise about how to handle and what to do.

We are in one of those phases right now of EXTREME momentum and we are looking at some pretty cool things that I could take us to a new level! We are going to begin to announce the ideas this weekend and I am so pumped....I know that there will be a lot of challenges but I think the benefits will be awesome!

No one can teach you or tell you when to do what as a leader.....you just have to trust in the team around you and in your walk with the Lord!! You make the call then......you wait & see!!

1 comment:

Russ Butcher said...

Mike,
I am so excited to hear about the momentum you guys have. I knew it was coming. I so believe in your leadership and vision and I know it is going to translate into years of reaching people for Jesus. I love you man. I will talk to you soon. We want to come over soon to see you.

Russ