Monday, August 20, 2007

Teams that work

I am a sports junkie and I love nothing more than seeing a team function and hit on all cylinders! Everyone is pulling their weight and doing their part to make the whole group function! During our 10+ years at NStar, we have had some all-stars and some great team-mates....but I do not know if we have ever had a time where everyone was working together more than they are right now!! The NStar team is amazing and I cannot wait to see all that is ahead!

This past week, I have been thinking through some new ideas that were from some of our staff....Sometimes the person most reluctant to change course is not some person at NStar who has been hiding out on the back row and waiting to derail things but rather.....it is me! When things are going good - you just hate to do anything to rock the boat or to cause a lack of momentum. I was at a point I needed some wisdom from someone who has faced the same issues we do and has come out on the other side.....This guy was more than willing to help and help me think through all of the options.....I felt so much better when I got off the phone!! This guy is so busy and leads one of the greatest churches in America but he was so kind to take the time to help me.....I pray I am always that willing to help those that are coming behind me!!

No comments: