Saturday, August 4, 2007

Always

Don't you love not having to wonder who will be on your side no matter what. Usually people are with you when times are good but when things go side ways, sometimes it is easy to lose those relationships! When Paul said in I Corinthians 13.....love always trusts, always hopes & always perseveres, love never fails.....I love "always" people...This weekend we had our family over for a get together and they are some of those always people! We had so much fun and it was great to laugh and just enjoy people that I don't have to impress.....I think they just like me for me!!

Tomorrow at NorthStar we will be making our last stop on the "Summer of love" tour in Always, Arkansas. Hopefully we will be "always" people for others and be what God needs us to be for them!

No comments: