Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Third Day

Last night I went with some good friends on our staff to the premiere of the Third Day documentary about their years together as a band! I do not personally know any of the guys but I know tons of people who do and I have always heard the same thing about them, "They are just great guys"......Last night after the live interview time with them before the show and watching the documentary....they seem like great guys! Most of them are locals and and I remember hearing about them cranking up in Powder Springs when I was a youth pastor over in Kennesaw but of course in my great wisdom I never had them in! Oh well, guess that is why I am not in youth ministry any more!

Lesson last night.....there is staying power in your walk with Christ when you never change who you are no matter how big you get or small you stay! Way to Go Third Day.....you are an inspiration to all of us and your music is unreal!!

1 comment:

Cynthia Cullen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I added your blog to my bloglist at www.cynthiacullen.com