Monday, August 27, 2007

Rearview Mirror

  • Great finish to our "5th grader" series with "What every parent needs to teach their kids about Sex"
  • We were packed out and the traffic was nuts but FUN problems!!
  • Awesome "Parent FUSE" last night with Wes Cantrell talking to parents about how to talk to their kids in super practical ways (remember how Sunday night church felt...ouch!)
  • We had 70+ from our worship/creative arts ministry at our house on Saturday....hope no one got sick off one my hamburgers....if you did, it must have come off Daniel's grill!
  • Got to attend a lunch yesterday for a young man who turned 16 and his dad invited key men in his life to pray over him....pretty cool & it was at Maggiano's!!! I will do this with my son one day!
  • My baseball team (14U Kennesaw Titans) cranked up the fall baseball season with a 5-0 win over the Cherokee Pride! Great start to the season!
  • Got to start studying today for our "COIN" series that is coming in September.....this is going to be cool!!
  • Met my wife for lunch today.....that was awesome!! I love being with her!!
  • Tomorrow - I meet with our management team and get to discuss some exciting ideas for the fall!
  • I talked to my old college baseball coach (Bobby Richardson...former NY Yankee great) - I remember now why he meant so much in life - he is the real deal! A man who has it all but cares nothing about it - he just loves people!

1 comment:

M&M's PLACE said...

Hey daddy,
how do you like your blog.
I want 1