Wednesday, April 30, 2008

House

This weekend we will continue our series on prayer and what it meant when Jesus said, "My house will be called a house of prayer". The toughest part of this series has been the guilt in talking about how we should pray when I know there are so many times that I do not live it out that way!

I think the enemy knows the power there is in prayer and therefore he sends any distraction he can our way!

Are you there - do you get distracted easy....push through it, pray!! There is power there!!

This week, we will be especially talking to men.....what if men prayed? What if they led off their knees? Can you imagine??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that my man will be there:)

Anonymous said...

You might not should have given the men a heads up...attendance might be down.

Anonymous said...

Praying through a HUGE decision and God's will in it

Krista Sanders said...

You and Jeff need to talk. When you get a second check out http://www.1000menofprayer.org/-- something we are doing here in Tarrant County. Keep challenging your men! Appreciate you!