Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wrap Up!!

  • Maybe the hardest I have worked in a long time!!
  • Hosted a 14u baseball tourney since thursday - 13 games over 4 days....W0w!! My Titan players & parents worked so hard and I am so proud of them!!
  • Our friends the Eele's were in town from Arizona and found a house and are moving here in a few weeks!! I can't wait to have them here!! Some of the greatest people I know - Allatoona High School is going to be blessed to have Dave on board coaching & teaching!!
  • NStar was rocking this AM with the incredible band & choir.....!!
  • Continued our prayer series talking to men about our role as leaders in our homes & families!
  • Favorite statement in scripture this AM - "I do believe, help me with my unbelief"!!!
  • The Gary Allan song this morning fit so perfectly!!
  • Over 80 8th graders showed up for the 8th grade graduation at NStar.....those students absolutely adore Nick Person and the investment he has made in their lives over the past three years is amazing!! As a dad of one of those 8th graders......I am overwhelmed!!
  • Three weeks left of school!
  • On Saturday, the ribbon was cut on the special needs playground in Acworth.....the groundbreaking for the special needs baseball field is just around the corner!! Can't wait!!
  • Great vibe in the services today...there were a few times that I was overcome with the spirit in the room!
  • I am so spent but so fulfilled that the weekend is over and it went so good all the way around!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for all the men that heard God speak through you on Sunday to have the courage to get on their knees before their families and PRAY. Our families are in dire need of men willing to humble themselves before GOD. Keep praying for the Holy Spirit to work powerfully in their lives.