Thursday, May 8, 2008

Distractions

I feel like that one of my biggest struggles life is in the area of distractions. I realize that big sins usually destroy people but I know that our everyday journey with God can be robbed by distractions. I think that sometimes we miss God's best by doing other "good" things.

What could we do to insulate ourselves from distractions and stay focused on what is the big deal of our days? I think the enemy has a file on me and inside the file folder are a list of things that he knows will "potentially" get me off track from serving God.

Do you recognize when you are being distracted? Do you catch yourself before losing focus?

The enemy doesn't have to use big stuff......he just has to use "stuff" to get us off track!! If we see it coming, we can protect our days and make better use of the time that God has given us!!

No comments: