Friday, May 30, 2008

Where did this week go?

You would think the first week of summer would slow up a little but it seemed as if things went in over-drive! Here are a few highlights from the week:

  • Had some great meetings regarding what is NEXT for NStar.....throwing around some pretty fun ideas!!
  • Shot the Meet Joy video bumpers the other night - what a blast to be with some incredible NStar people for a couple of hours at diner! You are going to love this series!
  • Met with J.R. Lee for lunch - what a sharp guy! Everytime we meet I walk away with some great stuff! He & his team at Freedom are knocking it out!
  • Got all of my stuff ready for Impact next week. I will be teaching the leaders over the weekend and then the students arrive on Monday and I will be doing the evening sessions! Can't wait - this will be my 20th year working with this incredible camp! To top it off, my son Casey will be a student - talking about coming full-circle - I was 19 when I started working there and he is now 14!!
  • The baseball team returned to action this week - great to be back on the field again!
Just a few highlights from one quick week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wondered where you had been all week..Thanks for the update

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...have an awesome IMPACT week!