Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Away

Heard nothing but great stuff about services at NorthStar today! My man, Steve Roach, led off with the first week of the "Meet Joy" series! Steve is the "creator" of our content week to week at NorthStar and it is so cool for him to actually present what he helps to write every week! Way to go Roachie!

I am up in Toccoa, GA at a camp called Impact. I am working with about 200 leaders today and then the students arrive tomorrow - everyone who attends Impact calls it the best week of summer and I have to agree with them! I really do not do a lot of conferences or outside speaking but I keep a week on my calendar every year to invest in student pastors/leaders - I remember coming to Impact as a student pastor worn out and that week was always a re-charge for me!

I will post some stuff about what this place means to me as the week goes! If you are reading this - pray moves in a big way in about 1,000 students lives this week!!! Can't wait - it is funny, when you expect God to show up in big ways and plan for God to show up in big ways....He usually does!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve did a great job !!!!!
Some powerful truths.
Praying for everyone all week as we walk our campus...