Saturday, June 21, 2008

Week Recap

What a great week of "The Adventures of Kennesaw Brown"! On Thursday night we had 30+ (3rd -5th graders) say yes to a relationship with Jesus Christ!! Pretty Cool!!

Some of our men are going to a weekly rental lodge and bringing the children from there.....one of those young men got saved and the looks & tears from the guys who are investing in their lives was incredible & unforgettable!

Last night they had the closing night with a new kids artist (Lyndee Link) and God's Warriors put on a strength show - it was pretty awesome!

Today, I am heading out to a double-header at Harrison Park in East Cobb for games with two different teams! We play at 10am & 2pm - should be a fun day! The great news is that I am off tomorrow - a Sunday afternoon with NO baseball! Like every other pastor I am toast on Sunday afternoons but usually I have to go into a different gear to have the energy for the baseball games I go to - tomorrow......no gear needed - I will crash!!!

Tomorrow we continue our "Meet Joy" series at NorthStar with "May I see the Manager"....talking about how to handle conflict & still have joy!! Should be fun!

No comments: