Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rearview Mirror

  • Strong Crowds at NStar this AM! Hard to believe that it is the middle of summer and things are so strong! This is sort of scary for fall!!
  • I love our people - their faces when you are speaking are so open and ready for what God has to say to them!
  • Great video behind the "History Maker" song this morning - Strong!!
  • I used a quote from Mark Batterson from his blog "Jesus did not die to make us safe, He died to make us dangerous" - went perfect with the message "It's on me" on being a difference maker in this world
  • Looking forward the morning and seeing how many cards came in responding to the challenge!
  • With no baseball this afternoon - I made a solo drive to Fayetteville and spent the afternoon with my parents. Mom whipped up a big dinner (nice treat) and it was good to get caught up! They were great parents and I love them a ton and thank God daily for what a great home they raised me in!!
  • I have a ton to cram in my day on Monday trying to get ahead before being out for the next week - trying to get ahead a little bit tonight!
  • I looked out this AM and saw tons of High School Coaches - how awesome is that - these guys are difference makers in a lot of kids lives!!
I'll keep you posted!

No comments: