Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two special ladies



Happy Mothers Day to two special ladies......my mom, Ann Linch in Fayetteville, GA and my wife, Anne Linch.

It is crazy to have had two Anne's in my life all of these years! The fact is - I cannot imagine my life without either of them. I had the privilege of growing up in a home with a mom who loved me for who I was and the feeling of security that she provided was huge! I never doubted for a second that she loved me no matter what and she taught me more about giving than I will ever express in words. She lived giving and it made on a huge mark on my life and also the lives of my brother & sister. Thanks Mom!!

My wife Anne is amazing.....the atmosphere she creates in our home everyday is incredible! You walk in the front door and you feel love. Casey & Mary-Michal are so blessed to have a mom that loves them for who they are and sees the best of who they could be! I don't know what I did to deserve Annie in my life but I am sure am thankful!

Happy Mother's day to my 2 Ann(e)'s!!!!

1 comment:

Krista Sanders said...

Sweet, Mike. Look at your cute Anne! Tell her hi!