Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Beach!

Tomorrow we are taking off for the beach for a couple of days!! I cannot wait to hit the Interstate and head south....there is nothing like the ocean & beach to help me relax and unwind a little. I have to admit that I am toast and out of energy and this trip is coming a perfect time! The best part of the trip will be hanging with Anne & the kids for a few days and just having time to ourselves!! Got some good books and lots of Diet Cokes.....should be a great week!

On a fun note, our Titan baseball team is going into Spring Break (13-3-1)....the guys have played great and we have a fun season left ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun my friend! Thanks for yesterday!

Anonymous said...

VERY MUCH DESERVED !!!!!
But a few days...more than that I hope :)))
Have fun and be safe.