Sunday, April 13, 2008

All-Stars!!

The NorthStar team is over the top.....they are head & shoulders above what I can ever ask or imagine!! I have been away for 2 weeks and things are smoking along as usual and we have not missed a beat! Last week Brad Parkhurst & Nick Person absolutely blew it out and did an amazing job speaking live in both of our venue's. This week, Chris Boggess did his thing and of course I have heard nothing but super stuff about his message!

Like a great team, you have to be deep in the right spots and it is so good to know that when you are not on speaking - you do not miss anything and the guys step in and keep it going! Of course our worship team and ministry leaders never let up and every Sunday is done with "excellence" and the knowledge that it is always someone's first time being with us and we want to deliver the best in honor of the One we serve!!

I was able to enjoy being with my family today at a special day for my brother David's twins at he & Nancy's church in Macon. I could never do that if it were not for all of those at NStar who keep it red hot and ready for our new series "House" which starts next week!

Now...after being out for 2 weeks - I am ready to step back in the saddle and get going!!

A team is a good thing but playing with "All-Stars" sure is fun!!

No comments: