Saturday, April 12, 2008

Home

The Spring Break week that we have been waiting for since the school year started is finally coming to a close. I have to admit that I am a little sad but excited about all that is coming in the next few weeks! It has been an amazing week at Destin and we had a blast!!! Here are some of our highlights:
  • Tons of sun & time on the beach
  • Met a great family (The Ledford's) from Louisville and Casey & Mary-Michal really hit it off with their 3 kids! Super folks!
  • Some great seafood!!!
  • My cell phone only rang 1 time during the week....that is a record!!!
  • 24/7 with Anne always makes for a great week!
  • Read some great books (The Last Lecture, Moses & Jesus by Chuck Swindoll, Outrageous-Contagious Joy by Ed Young Jr.) I will be doing some post about "The Last Lecture" book.....it is a top 5 in book reads for me!
  • Casey & I went to the ball park 3 mornings and did some hitting & pitching....wouldn't trade that time for anything in the world!
  • 3 great nights of putt-putt and I even took home a win which is unusual!
  • Had a good time for a few days with my in-laws (Paul & Judy) - they are super people!
We are home now and unpacking from the week and getting geared up for all that is coming!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome HOME