Monday, February 4, 2008

Tuesday

I couldn't think of anything creative to call tomorrow.....so, Tuesday will work!

Tomorrow AM, I will continue our series through Andy Stanley's book "Visioneering" about the life of Nehemiah. It is so cool to work through with these executives and see where we each are in our own personal journey's. In Chapter 3 we are going to talk about what God does in our lives when we are waiting on Him to answer and to move. The key to remember, God is at work all the time whether I am see Him working or not! Boy, if I could master that it would be super!!

We will gather in our Creative team meeting at 9am and we will talk thru the last Sunday of "Take-Out" and talk through Brave-heart! Can't wait to meet with these guys!!

I will then hit the road to the southside of Atlanta for a funeral service of my neighbor while growing up. He & his wife have lived beside my parents since 1973.....it will be a sad day I know for his family.

Tuesday's are always big days in getting the week cranking - love meeting with the executives, love meeting with creative team.......these guys all challenge me and I love that feeling!!!!

No comments: