Monday, February 4, 2008

Rearview Mirror


  • We wrapped up our Take-out series with "How may I serve you?".....this series is WHO we are at NStar and it was FUN to share our passion!!
  • Rolled out our new community web-site www.northstarinthecommunity.com
  • I am excited that people will have a way to keep up with everything going on and find a spot to help us do "take-out"!
  • The crowds were slammed again...our parking is getting tapped out!!!
  • Worship was as usual ON!!! Stephanie & Josh were amazing in the Compass Centre and Daniel knocked it out in True North!!
  • I hear awesome stuff about the TN service.....things are really starting to click and get into a groove!!
  • Next week we begin Brave-heart...this series is about the wounds of warrior - King David. He is known for his battle wounds -but he had some tremendous personal wounds that we all face. This series is going to be incredible and I pray that NStar folks invite their friends to come with them - I think it is going to touch some nerves!!
  • My friends, Dave & Angela, flew back to Phoenix yesterday - sad to see them go and praying that God opens the doors for them to move here! Dave is a math teacher & baseball coach - he is the kind of guy we WANT with our kids at school!!
  • Yesterday, our team shocked me with a part of the service thanking me for the 11 years I have been at NStar......I was blown away - they had some pics from the early days....I have gotten old!!! I was 28 when we started NStar.....crazy!!! What they did meant the world to me and it is also makes me wonder - what else have they worked on that I had no idea of!! (HA!)
  • Spent the afternoon on the diamond with my ball team - we crank it up in a few weeks!! Can't wait - love to have you come out & see us!!
  • Last night we crashed, ate Pizza (broke my carb diet for the night) and watched the Giants shock the world!!!! Eli's play at the end of the game, getting out of the sack and the catch that the receiver made was one of the greatest plays I have ever seen in sports!!! Loved it!!!
  • Today - Braveheart work and getting ready to speak at Thrive!!!

No comments: