Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sappy!


I have had the privilege of being around this community for a long time and with the size of NStar, I know a ton of people! In fact, it is really hard to go out & eat around Kennesaw or Acworth without seeing a ton of people that know me.....something that I absolutely do NOT mind at all!! But, what most of these people do not know is that the person who makes my life complete and gives me the support to do what I do is Anne....she is nothing short of amazing as a wife, mom & friend.....she is more than I could have ever asked or imagined in a wife & best friend!! She is incredible and though she may not be recognized by everyone that knows me....there would be no me without her!! Happy Valentines day to the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me!!!

3 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Very sweet! She really is cute as a button!!

Anonymous said...

As a fellow member of the Anne Linch Fan Club, I love how much you love and appreciate my big sis. However, I also want to affirm that you are His perfect match for her. You are both better together, and that has been a beautiful thing to watch these last 16 + years. Thanks for being such a great example in love and marriage! Love you both, B.

Anonymous said...

Can I be in the Anne Linch Fan Club too? What you said may have been sappy for you Mike...but Anne is a role model and inspiration to us all, even those she has no clue she is touching.
I am glad you married her too!
You definately out punted your coverage :)