Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crazy Day

  • Great morning at NStar!!
  • Crowds were a little down at our 9:30am service with the long weekend for Cobb County Students...the 11:00am was strong!!
  • Tons of first time guests!!!
  • We had between 15-20 first time people accept Christ this AM....it was solid!!
  • Daniel wrapped the Compass Centre and Amanda the True North venue with "Amazing Grace my chains are gone"......WOW!!
  • I cannot even begin to describe the mood in the room - it was thick and God is up to some cool stuff in people's lives!
  • Our scrimmage game this afternoon got rained out...bummer - Casey shot by another park and watched some other teams play!! Always fun hanging out with my boy spitting seeds and watching baseball!
  • Tonight we sat and balled our eyes out at Extreme Home Makeover (Hughes Family) in Louisville.....if I could be 1/2 of that dad - what a great man!!
  • It has been a kicking Sunday and tomorrow I have taken the day off for some projects around the house!!
  • Monday night - I am helping my buddy CA with his 7 & 8 year old team...this will be a blast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so observant in the midst of "CRAZY DAY"