Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mid-week

Tomorrow I am gathering with a couple of team-mates to discuss a new "NorthStar" venture that I am totally pumped about.......Merge.....

I have a passion in 08 to reach two sets of leaders (one is business leaders in our community) many of our people lead their companies and have huge influence over others and also (coaches & principals)....these folks touch lives in ways that are really hard to measure! I will be starting a new coaches study in the fall!

Merge is about "merging" our faith into our week daily....it will be a 7:30-8:30am event in the True North building on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. We will have a breakfast you can pick up there and then some worship and then I will lead a teaching time on leadership and what God has to say about it!

I have mentioned this to about 10 business leaders and the response has been HUGE!!! We will kick off March 19th!!! I almost feel like we are starting a new church...a few jitters but a ton of excitement about all that is ahead!!

No comments: