Saturday, February 16, 2008

Quench

Why are our thirsts in life so hard to satisfy? Why do we constantly look in the wrong places to find what will really "quench" the thirst that we have?

I think I have a good idea just out of my own life! I really do not know what makes me thirsty...in fact, I would even say that I do not slow down long enough to even look inside and see. I bet most people find themselves in the same boat!

When we do find the "right" thing to satisfy us - it is a big deal! Life begins to make more sense and we do not waste so much time chasing after the wrong things.

Tomorrow at NStar we will continue our Braveheart and we will talk about the warrior David and how he found out what he was really thirsty for!! I can't wait - I feel like tomorrow is going to be big!

No comments: