Saturday, December 1, 2007

Parades & Bullhorns


Today we got up and went to downtown Atlanta for the Scottish Rite Christmas Parade! Mary-Michal's cheerleading squad was chosen to dress like little "Santa Helpers" (elves) and to walk with Santa.....they were adorable!! The crowds downtown were huge with the SEC Championship in town and tons of people there to watch. We are not typically big parade people but we had a blast, especially watching the little kids be mesmerized with everything coming by!!

As Casey & I waited on Mary-Michal's group to come through - we met some great LSU fans who flew in for the game! There was only one "blight" on the day......the bullhorn guy!

Right at the end of the parade route there was a guy on the street corner telling everyone that they were going to Hell and burning there especially since they were there to see Santa....He went on & on and absolutely NOBODY listened other than to just to shake their heads. Honestly, it ticked me off! To all who heard the bullhorn man.....I am sorry!! God is sure not who the "bullhorn" made him out to be!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad yesterday went so well and I know that MM was absolutely the cutest but I am sure Anne is in mourning this morning....
I will be praying for the Linch household cause "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy "