Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007....

This year was the latest we have EVER slept on Christmas morning (7:15am)....I was crazy tired after our 2 Sunday services and 4 live services on Monday....I was worn out!! Christmas morning was as fun as ever - we love watching the kids open their stuff (especially) since we have been looking forward to playing some of their new toys!! My parents made the trip up from Fayetteville and spent some time with us and Anne's parents and brother & his family spent the day with us. We were bums and did almost nothing except play Guitar Hero & Wii!! I am brutal at both but we have had a blast playing them!! Today I talked some smack to Casey about NCAA 08 Football and he smoked me 3 games in a row....I better keep my mouth shut from here on!

It has been a long time we have just hung out after Christmas and done absolutely nothing...it is actually nice! We finally felt guilty tonight and got out to eat & hit big Target!! It is bad when all of our exercise from 2 days has come from Wii tennis!!

We found out also today that over $95,000 was given to NStar from 2 separate families.....people like this blow me away! Their generosity with the blessings that God has given them blows me away!

Back to bumming.....and waiting for some good football in a few days!!

No comments: