Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I am sorry Mr. Blank


I am so sad for Arthur Blank...a man who bought a brutal franchise and poured his heart & soul into the Atlanta Falcons and he has been slapped at every turn. First, a coach goes on the radio last year and talks about a college job while his team is still playing, his star quarterback goes to prison and now his current Coach jumps ship while the team still has 3 games left! Brutal!!

Mr. Blank, I am a nobody but I have been a life-long Falcon fan and you have done more for this city than anyone can really measure! You don't deserve this - I am so sorry!! Hang in there - find someone who will love this city like you and I bet some championships will be in your future!!

I hope you like the Hogs Coach Petrino - I hope you leave your Falcon gear for our next Coach who really wants to be here!

No comments: