Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Learning Leadership

Tomorrow our team at NStar will continue our "Learning Leadership" series with Brian Bloye, the Pastor of West Ridge Church in Dallas, GA. I am so excited to have Brian back with our team - Brian is a great leader and has done an outstanding job leading West Ridge into being truly one of the greatest churches in America!

I remember 11 years ago and meeting Brian and him telling me that they were called to Paulding County to plant a church.....honestly, I thought he was crazy!! Dude, was I wrong......Brian & his team have done an amazing job capturing the heart of a community that I really thought was years away from being able to embrace a church like West Ridge!! Just goes to prove - when God lays something on your heart and you know you have been CALLED to a community - do not let anyone or anything deter you!!

It has been great over these past 11 years sort of growing up with Brian in this and watching all God has done at NStar & West Ridge!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

No comments: