Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Twist of Fate

I don't know if you got the chance or not but EVERYONE needs to watch the Dateline NBC show from last night (Friday, March 28). It was incredible and the faith displayed by the two families was unreal.....It was about the accident from 2006 where some Taylor University students were killed in a van accident and how two of the girls were mixed up and one of the families was caring for a girl for 5+ weeks that was not their daughter and the other family was grieving the loss of a daughter who was still alive! It was amazing and truly one of the best things I have ever watched!

At one point the mom whose daughter was killed was asked by Matt Lauer basically the question, "Aren't you mad at God to take someone good".....and her response was no, she observed that good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people and then she said, "I trust in the character of who God is, and He is good"........WOW! I can teach that but I don't know if I could live it like she has!

The transcripts are available online and they have a book coming out about the story! I was blessed beyond belief and challenged by these two families of believers who have lived out the worst nightmare of life but have held on strong to their faiths!

Make sure and see this if you get a chance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw it too and echo everything you said. I can't wait for the book to come out :)