Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Merge


Today we kicked off "Merge" which is our new mid-week gathering for business leaders! The goal is to inspire & encourage people as they live out their lives in the world of work! We are taking the life of Moses and the leadership principles we learn from his journey and applying them to where we live now!

I had some serious "pre-game" jitters thinking about the early morning and just praying people would show up......they did....about 75 people were here for our kick-off!!! I was pumped and I have no doubt that God is going to use this time (3rd Wednesday of every month) to change peoples lives!!

Of course, the entire NStar team who pulled it together just did everything from (set-up, sound,worship, greeting) with excellence! My assistant Ludell just went over & above with pulling it together and I realized again that I could not do what I do without her - she is the best!!

The principle we closed with this morning was this:

God is always preparing you for the work He created for you to do!!

How true that is.....we may be just getting "thru" life and all the while God is using our experiences & our circumstances to do something great through us! I am so thankful He never takes time off and always is working in our lives!!

No comments: