Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Anne!!

Today is my gorgeous wife's birthday, she is ........years old!! Did you really think I was going to ruin a good day by distributing information that could hurt me later!!

Here is a list of things that I love most about this incredible woman:
  • She is my BEST friend in the world....I would rather be with her than anyone else!
  • She is beautiful on the outside (better looking than the day we met) but she is truly more gorgeous on the inside (hard to believe but true)
  • She is an incredible mom to Casey & Mary-Michal
  • She is a great friend to so many
  • She is a great daughter & sister to her family
  • She loves sports....any woman that loves the: Braves, March Madness, ESPN.... of course WVU football/basketball, Georgia Tech.....does it get any better?
  • She can build or fix anything - which is great when you are married to someone who has NO "fix-it" genes in my body! What she has done to our "ordinary" house is crazy - she has made it so beautiful to see but even better to live in!
  • Her walk with Jesus is true & real
  • We don't have bad days or years - we may have some tough moments but they pass quickly!
  • She lets me be me and she believes in me....many times when I do not believe in myself!!
  • She never spends on herself - she is always thinking of everyone else....she loves to shop & "Look" but she is too frugal to buy!
  • She loves a good bargain & deal
  • She loves to be home everyone in the house
  • She is THE most special woman I know!
I love this lady more than I can even understand! Thank you God for creating Anne Boggess Linch and sending her my way - she makes my life so wonderful!!

Happy Birthday Anne!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your birthday is the best Anne..

Anonymous said...

Caught it in time....Hope your day was wonderful..what the heck...celebrate entire week!..Happy Birthday!...Teresa

Anonymous said...

Caught it in time....Hope your day was wonderful..what the heck...celebrate entire week!..Happy Birthday!...Teresa