Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday

Today has been a super day so far......here are some highlights:
  • We had a great management team meeting this AM. What I love about these guys I serve with is that they love the Lord and they love this church and everyone of them wants the very best for NStar at the end of the day!
  • We added Robert Ingram to our team today....he is going to be a huge addition as we move forward at NStar!
  • I got to be with Brandon & Stephanie Ford and their families today at Scottish Rite for the surgery of their little boy Eli.....he came through strong and they are headed home this afternoon!
  • I had the chance while sitting in traffic to listen to some solid podcast (Chuck Swindoll & Ken Williams at West Cobb Church) It is so cool to be able learn while you are waiting to get somewhere......hmmmm - I wonder if while we are waiting on our answers in life God is wanting us to learn while we are there in that particular spot! Usually I am groaning and wanting so bad to get out of where I am that I bet I sometimes miss God's voice to me!
  • This afternoon I am finishing up work I am doing with Steve Roach on a book project that is pretty exciting! I will keep you posted!
  • Tonight my baseball team who experienced 2 rainouts this weekend will take the "chilly" field to play the East Cobb Bats....should be a fun game!
Back to doing some reading & studying for our series that will happen in April "House"!!!

No comments: