Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sun-DAY

Today will be some kind of day!!! I'm sitting here right now in my home office and I have to admit I am feeling the "time-loss" a little bit! I can't wait to hear see the "Brave-heart" stories video and to wrap up this awesome series! If you have missed one of the weeks of Brave-heart, you can podcast our messages from here

This morning - Casey & Mary-Michal are riding in early with me to church.....I am sure the "Princess" has already planned a Starbucks stop!! I am praying now for the boy she is going to marry - I hope he has some deep pockets to keep up with the habits that I am paying for now!! I love that girl!! Casey will just want to EAT....doesn't care where - he just is looking for quantity!! He is getting to be typical teenage boy - can't eat enough!!

I will leave NStar after our services and head to Lithia Springs for the Titan (DH) which had to be relocated due to the field conditions at our home park....pretty soggy from the weekend rain! Tonight I will get the privilege to hang out with a bunch of new people who are attending NStar at our Newcomers!!! I always love to hear how people ended up finding us!!

Off for the day - can't wait recap later!!

No comments: