Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rainy Saturday

I know we need the rain in a big way but I was really looking forward to a day of baseball today! The Titans are hot (7-2-1) and there were some other great games being played at the tourney we are in! We are on hold right now to see if we can get our game later today or not!

This is giving me a great chance to look through my notes for 316 as we plan to talk about God's "Crazy love"! There are a lot of things about God that I do not understand but the thing I understand the least is His love.....It won't quit....It won't back off.....It won't let up.....It keeps pursuing....It keeps holding...

How could someone not want it? How could you imagine living life without it? I think the deal is most people just don't know. They have an image of God that is not who He is and that is our fault as churches a lot time!

I want people to know that when they walk through the doors of NorthStar that there is a God that is passionately in love with them and I want them to see it, feel it & experience it!

I pray tomorrow they will!

No comments: