Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday

Here is a little run-down of what is ahead today........
  • Going through my message "Spin Out" one more time and putting on the finishing touches...tomorrow is a big day! We have some hurting people right now and I think what we are going to talk about is very timely!! Pray for NStar tomorrow!
  • Finishing cleaning around the house and getting ready for company for a few days
  • Watching some good football today (does it get any better than GT vs. Duke? HA!)...as much as it pains me, I am looking forward to the UGA vs. Auburn game! Go Tigers or is it War Eagle!
  • Check in with my brother and see how his twins are progressing! Keep praying for John David & Lucy Elizabeth!
  • Picking up an old college buddy, David Eeles, tonight at the airport! He & his family are praying about moving here from Phoenix, AZ next summer.....He is a teacher & coach and he is meeting with Principals from some schools next week! Dave is a winner all the way around and we are praying God opens up a door for his family to move here!! "Wheels" was our catcher at Liberty and one of my old room-mates......I am sure we will not run out of things to laugh about and talk about!
  • Getting ready for Kennesaw Business Association where I am speaking on Tuesday.....I am praying that God uses that time to touch a lot of lives!
  • On the baseball front....we will play one last scrimmage tomorrow at 3pm and I am using it to take a look at a few players we are thinking about picking up! Sounds like the weather will be perfect!!
Enjoy your Saturday!!!

No comments: