Friday, November 16, 2007

News

I was reading today in the AJC about a local pastor who has been charged with a crime against his wife. I do not know him but have heard great things about him through the years. It broke my heart for he & his family and it also served as a great reminder.....

No matter what happened or did not happen, our lives can become headlines in an instant and all of the years we have spent doing good can be erased in a second. That scares me.....I pray it always scares me enough to think through every decision I make. I was reading what comments on the article and of course people used the story to blast Christians and Pastors....

I will be praying for this Pastor and his family and I hope we all pray daily for ourselves and our families..........we all sure need don't we??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scary uh? You are on my list everyday to pray for God's protection !