Monday, November 5, 2007

Rearview Mirror

  • Great start to the "Spin" series
  • Response to the message at the end was OVERWHELMING....we have a ton of people really hurting right now
  • The worship team wrapped the message with "Little Moments" the new tune by Steven Curtis Chapman in both our venues......totally nailed it!
  • The crowds were up BIG time over October and it was a holiday weekend - go figure!
  • My little girl's squad took first place again yesterday in her cheerleading competition - way to go Hoya's! Anne is their coach and she is incredible - I would probably be smart to turn my baseball team over to her!!
  • Working on a new baseball coaches small group that I am going to roll out after the new year for high school baseball coaches in our community - I have a huge heart for these guys!
  • The Falcons won again........can you believe it?
  • I met tons of new people coming to NorthStar that just wanted to let me know about what is happening in their lives - crazy what our people are having to go through.....
  • I am taking the day off today with my kids being out of school - so we are going to enjoy the day off together!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

went to True North venue this week..really enjoyed it! Just wanted to let you know! Thanks for all you do for little ole' girls like me! i miss you and your wonderful family!

Titan Baseball said...

Thanks Lindsay!!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, just wanted you to know that your message on Sunday ROCKED my world bro! Dude, God is doing some GREAT things in my life. I would love to share with ya. hey man, I started a blog as well. Check it out and let me know what you think. Praying for ya Mike, love ya man!