Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day off

Today has been so awesome.....we have done absolutely nothing this morning and it has been so nice!! I am so thankful for so many things in our life but I am incredibly thankful for times of rest where we just chill!! We may catch a movie this afternoon and enjoy the day together as a family....no where to be and nothing to do.....good stuff!!

Last night I took a great walk with my little girl and we had a blast. I did not know it was possible for a human being to "walk, dance & sing" all at the same time....She had to of burned 10x the energy that I did because she would not slow down! I love that girl....she truly makes me laugh!! I kept saying that I would do the "soul ja boy" dance in the neighborhood and the fear of that frightened her to no end!! Thanks Mary-Michal for being not only a great daughter but also my most faithful blog reader!!!

1 comment:

M&M's PLACE said...

Your welcome... thanks for finally like just talking about me... and probably your other blog readers don't know " soulja boy " and FYI daddy... don't ever teach them!!!!! Love you so much....
mary-michal ( singer,dancer,walker all @ 1 time!!)