Friday, November 30, 2007

Impact

Yesterday I was able to attend a meeting in preparation for "Impact"......it is a summer camp for middle & high school students but it is run by student pastors from all over Georgia! Though I have now been out of student ministry for 10+ years I have stayed involved with Impact. It is certainly not because I have tons of spare time but it is because I do not want to forget what is was like to be in student ministry!! I do not think there are any guys on the planet who work harder than student pastors and anything I can do to give them I am honored!! I now have a student in 8th grade and our guys at NStar (Nick & Brad) are two of his heroes.....and I love it - they are two of mine as well!

I would also say - Impact is the greatest camp I have ever been associated with. This coming summer will be my 20th year.....crazy how time flies!! If you have leadership students and do not have a camp to take them to - check out Impact and let me know if you have any questions!!!

No comments: