Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wisdom

I am so thankful that in my journey and in my life at every stage I have had people around me that have great wisdom that I have learned from at times and leaned on at times!! You really never know how much you depend and need people with wisdom until you do not have them around you and then you feel like you are making decisions in a hole!

Today I had breakfast with a group of men that I asked to come around me...guys who are a little older than me, men who have been walking with God for a while......and I asked them to see if they would help me do this journey of life! I cannot tell you how energized I feel after leaving my time with them. It is really nothing they say specifically, it is just knowing that I have 3 men who I know are there to bounce stuff (church, family, etc) off of!! I hope you have some friends like that - I know I sure need them!!

No comments: