Saturday, July 28, 2007

Weekend

I have to say that this is a bittersweet weekend in a lot of ways. I feel bad because the summer is coming to a close and we absolutely LOVE our kids being out of school and having fun with them around the house! Yea, they are normal kids and we have our ups & downs with them but overall - they are a blast!! I love those two!!! However, I am REALLY looking forward to Sunday in a big way.....we are not only coming to a close on our "Summer of Love Tour" but Sunday evening we are gathering as a church at the lake for our end of the summer baptism & picnic!

As of right now, we have over 130+ people signed up to be baptized!!! We are so pumped because we do tons of stuff to serve throughout our community and we get after it on Sundays, but ultimately we are about "changed lives".....to see 130 adults, students & children be baptized in one evening will be unforgettable!!

I cannot wait until tomorrow night!!! I will "figure out" how to post some pictures so you can get a small taste of the evening!! If you are in town - come on out to Dallas Landing in Acworth - directions are on our site www.northstarchurch.org Hope to see you there!!!

No comments: