Saturday, July 14, 2007

Summer of Love Tour

Tomorrow we will continue the Summer of Love tour (1 Cor 13:5) at NorthStar by stopping in on Angertown, Alabama. Of all the stops on the tour this summer - Angertown is sure a place that I have resided at times! I guess as I look back on life, I get the most angry when things do not go my way and the outcome is not what I would choose for it to be.

My prayer for NorthStar tomorrow is that "we" would learn to live God's way and understand that when His love comes from the inside of us and we are full of Him and not us - maybe my visit to Angertown will be a quick stop and not a place that I will stop and stay! I am praying for big stuff tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

shawn lovejoy said...

Welcome to blogging world, Mike!!!

Titan Baseball said...

Thanks buddy!